Here is another anti wrinkle cream that claims to be the fountain of youth in a jar. Susan Ciminelli Eye & Wrinkle Cream contains natural ingredients that can be helpful in reducing fine lines and wrinkles. Its key ingredient is Royal Gelee, a rare substance from bee hives that can provide essential nutrients especially to sensitive skin. This key ingredient combined with other natural components can help reduce puffiness, wrinkles, and other signs of aging.
Royal Gelee, a rare natural substance from bee hives, provides essential nutrients to this delicate area. This easily-absorbed cream is gentle enough to use in this sensitive area, yet so potent the results are striking. Helps to reduce puffiness, dark circles, fine lines, wrinkles and most signs of stress and aging.
• Aloe Vera Gel: Soothes and heals
• Seaweed: Earth’s most nourishing clock-stopper
• Kuikui Nut Oil: Prevents wrinkles
• Shea Butter: Moisturizes, protects
• Vitamins E and A: Nourishing anti-oxidants
• Lavender: Antioxidant, antibacterial
• Royal Gelee: Nourishes, smoothes lines
• Pine Bark: Potent anti-oxidant
- There is no actual evidence on how effective this product is.
- This product is pricey compared to other effective and proven anti wrinkle cream.
- It does not contain peptides that can also be helpful to the skin.
- This product is made from unique natural ingredients.
- It has antioxidant components that are very helpful in skin care.
- It can be a good moisturizer.
Guarantee: Depends on the site that sells this product.
Conclusion: Susan Ciminelli Eye & Wrinkle Cream can be a good choice if you are looking for an anti wrinkle cream made from natural ingredients. This product contains Royal Gelee and other natural components that can be very helpful in reducing the signs of aging. You can try this product out if you want to and if you are willing to invest $95 for just only 0.5 oz container.
Try to read other product reviews on the best anti wrinkle cream and choose the best anti aging product for your skin. Here are our sample reviews: Rodial SPF 18 Wrinkle Smoother Review and LifeCellSkin Review.